Now, I’m fairly confident playing with precious metals but yesterday I had to do some proper DIY.
I’ve treated myself to a new workshop vice (I know, I could have bought shoes …) which has been sitting around for a fortnight while I worked up the courage to get the really big drill out. Normally I would just look pitiful until Mr W came to my rescue but he insists that I must learn and, therefore, I did DIY:
It wasn’t particularly fun (the lock nuts were particularly tricky with only a spanner and a pair of pliers) but I am proud of having managed it:
Plus I’ve tested it and it didn’t fall off the worktop onto my foot *hurrah*